This month we have another instalment of our popular annual PechaKucha presentations. There will be a number of presenters who will each take turns presenting their chosen topic using only 20 slides for 20 seconds per slide. This creative event promises to be a rewarding experience for all involved where people can have fun sharing ideas and thoughts about their classroom experiences and research.
The sessions we have lined up to date are:
- Jason McDonald - Presenting Like a Boss - Hints and Tips for Great Presentations
- Stephen Case - 20 Books 20 Thoughts
- Andrew Quentin - 16 Communicative Classroom Activities Using the 4 Strands
- Charles Ashley - Challenges of Teaching Pronunciation in Japan
- Zack Robertson - We Teachers Are Weirder Than We Think
Presentations start at 6:30 on the 8th floor of the Wel Tobata building, room 82.