Information below is for JALT2019. Please wait for JALT2020.
Please follow these instructions for completing the registration process. There are two sections.
- Section 1 is for 'Applying for booth space.'
- Section 2 is for 'Registering participants.'
Please read carefully. Thank you.
If you are applying for booth space, registration will be implemented in two steps. Please begin with [STEP 1]. After your booth space is confirmed by JALT, please go to [STEP 2]. Please make sure you have looked at the latest EME layout before making a selection for booth space.
- Please confirm that you have read, understood, and accepted the Terms of Agreement before submitting the Booth Application Form.
- If you are only registering participants for the conference, please go directly to [STEP 2]. Fill in the Representatives Attending the Conference using the EME Participation Form. The form will be available in August.
STEP 1. Submission of the Booth Application Form
Submission Phase 1: Platinum Sponsor
- Sponsor in 1st position: June 01 - June 06
Submission Phase 2: Gold Sponsors
- Sponsor in 1st position: June 13 - June 18
- Sponsor in 2nd position: June 19 - June 24
- Sponsor in 3rd position: June 25 - June 28
- Sponsor in 4th position: June 29 - July 04
- Sponsor in 5th position: July 05 - July 10
- Sponsor in 6th position: July 11 - July 17
EME Coordinator or Associate Member Liaison will contact each of you via email with the latest booth layout map and will confirm your preferred locations. Please have several options ready.
Submission Phase 3: Silver Sponsors
- Open: 11:00 (JST) on July 24
- Close: 18:00 (JST) on Aug 01
Submission Phase 4: Conference Sponsors and New Members
- Open: 11:00 (JST) on August 08
- Close: 18:00 (JST) on August 24
Please fill out the Booth Application Form with all the necessary information. On this form you will be asked to submit:
- Your details (name, organization, email, JALT number and two contact telephone numbers),
- Your booth location requests.
You may input up to three location requests in order of preference (Choice #1, Choice #2, and Choice #3), stating the initial unit and additional units.
Please submit the form during the specified period. Our EME Coordinator or Associate Member Liaison will contact you soon after your submission and confirm your booth allocation.
Applicable to All Associate Members
- Open: 11:00 (JST) on August 08
- Close: 18:00 (JST) on September 09 for the EME Participation Form.
Once your booth allocation is confirmed, please fill out the EME Participation Form with all the necessary information. This form is for requesting equipment for your booth space and registering participants.
- Please read the Terms of Agreement once again before the registration. By submitting the form you are agreeing to the terms in the agreement. Please make sure you have read through the terms before submitting.
- If you need to make changes after your initial submission, you will have to make another application. Only the most recent application will be used.
- After completing the form, please make sure that you CLICK on the CONFIRM button at the bottom of the registration form ONLY ONCE. You should then have a confirmation page appear. If this does not happen, please go back to the form and try again.
- Make sure to keep a copy of the confirmation page for reference.
- If you are sponsoring a participant at the conference, please be sure to inform the individual that they do not need to personally register for the conference.
- Please also be advised that all the conference badges and bags will be ready on Friday, November 1 during the set up.
- Details about Watanabe Ryutsu Delivery Service are available as below.
If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to contact us.